Precise driver design for natural sound
To achieve such accurate sound, the PSB Speakers Imagine T features a 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter that produces polished and radiant highs. Two 5¼” (133mm) woofers use proprietary ceramic reinforced polypropylene cones, which makes them very stiff and light. The resulting midrange is balanced and clear, and bass response is tight. A highly efficient motor structure with a unique compound magnet helps reduce audible distortion.
The Imagine T features a compound-curved enclosure with heavy internal bracing, making it impressively solid and resistant to vibration. This cabinet design combines computer-controlled machining and the irreplaceable touch of hand craftsmanship to deliver not only a highly attractive exterior, but also sound quality that remains crisp without any loss of clarity throughout all frequency ranges.
Easy on the eyes
While the Imagine T’s unique cabinet construction was developed mainly for its acoustical properties, its aesthetic benefits are also clearly evident. The curvaceous shape coupled with real wood, high-grade veneers (hand finished and offered in a choice of black ash, walnut, or dark cherry) gives this floorstanding tower speaker an attractive furniture-like quality, allowing it to easily blend in with your home’s décor.
- Frequency response: 38-23,000Hz (±3dB)
- 1″ (25mm) titanium-dome tweeter with neodymium magnets
- Two 5¼” (133mm) injection-molded, clay/ceramic reinforced polypropylene cone woofers
- Dual-port, bass-reflex design
- Included port plug lets you seal one of the bass ports to adjust for room acoustics or personal preference
- Hand-selected, real-wood veneer finish
- Two sets of gold-plated five-way binding posts for bi-wiring or bi-amping